PTA – Friends of Hannah Ball
Welcome to our Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) otherwise known as Friends of Hannah Ball.
Friends of Hannah Ball is a fantastic way to get connected, to network and to understand what happens at your child's school. Being part of the PTA is an opportunity to:
- discuss with teachers and other parents any concerns or to share ideas and experiences
- be involved in any sought after solutions
- contribute to positive change.
Friends of Hannah Ball is heavily involved in fundraising activities for the school and organising events such as the summer fete and Christmas fayre. We believe any parent has plenty to offer. If you are able to help in any way, it would be wonderful to have you involved. Here are just a few ideas on how you can support the PTA:
- cooking or baking
- donating raffle or tombola prizes
- offering your computer or design skills
- collecting supermarket school vouchers and giving them to Hannah Ball School.
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for future events, ways to fund raise or general comments, please do pass on your messages via the school office email - email@example.com
The Friends of Hannah Ball team