The school motto encompasses the three most important reasons why the children come to school
‘Together we Inspire, Aspire and Achieve.’
Alongside the school motto, there are six school values which reflect the ethos of the school:
At Hannah Ball we are striving to be the school of choice for our community. We ensure everyone has the confidence, skills and ambition to face the next step in their learning and are prepared to embrace the challenges of the modern world by:
- Providing a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum, rich with memorable experiences.
- Providing opportunities for all our pupils to become independent thinkers displaying self-confidence, resilience and creativity.
- Providing a safe enriching learning environment that supports everyone mentally and physically.
- Inspiring every child and adult in our learning community to thrive and achieve their full potential whatever their starting point.
- Ensuring our core values underpin school life
Our Aims for our children
- To be honest and kind in their behaviour and interactions with each other.
- To be resilient and courageous in trying new things and learning how to improve.
- To be reflective pupils who celebrate differences and flourish and thrive in our school.
- To develop a lifelong love of reading.
- To develop mastery in maths and literacy.
- To develop effective communication and collaboration skills.
- To take pride in their written work.
- To develop independent life skills for the modern world.
- To live safe, healthy and active lives